RPG Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Crossroads

Multiple style rpg games, fantasy/ sci-fi/ free form/ story based/ guilds

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

great news about the avatar designs!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Character sheet
Member Name: Lyn

great news about the avatar designs! Empty
PostSubject: great news about the avatar designs!   great news about the avatar designs! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:09 am

well my brother let me borrow his spare comp and over the past week and a half i've been cleaning it off of useless stuff and adding my programs to it... what's this mean for the avie system you're probably wondering.. well for starters, i can now make any avatar pose i want and edit 3d models to create the avatars for the site.. secondly i believe if i saw correctly, it also has a flash program already installed^^ meaning now I can start building the forums a little bit better..

Now, for those loyal members that have stuck through so far.. I give a gift to you.. post here a picture or costume idea in as much description as you can... descriptions can be as simple as a personality you want shown in the avatar outfit and look as well... once done, each costume set will be granted to the owners.. and then off to the stores for buying^^

Now, i'm sure you all have read a deal on this site but just in case the following are the store owners. Please make shopping requests through them...

Zed: Weapon shop
Curai: Magic shop
Tauren: Clothing shop

And for those curious here are the avie ideas up and in the process....

3 Female Avatar bases
3 Male Avatar bases
1 Male & 1 Female slave base to accompany the females
1 Male & 1 Female slave base to accompany the males

Weapons, staffs, clothing basics

Magic styles and interactions

Dice

Possible pets or other assorted animals...
Back to top Go down

great news about the avatar designs!
Page 1 of 1