RPG Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Crossroads

Multiple style rpg games, fantasy/ sci-fi/ free form/ story based/ guilds

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wonderland Unearthed

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Character sheet
Member Name: Lyn

Wonderland Unearthed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Unearthed   Wonderland Unearthed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:04 am

"According to the cat, we go this way." She pointed to where the cat mention and looked back not seeing it any longer. She sighed feeling a headache but brushed it off as nothing. "He said beware of red, white are mean but at least we won't be dead. So I'm assuming that means if we run into something read or white, to be careful." She looked back seeing the others too far off to call back but knew he was right about them. "Me? I was never much of a leader. But I guess, I'm leader in translation for the cat?" She tried to make it sound like a joke though his comment of it being darker didn't settle her mind any. "Darker? So maybe something happened in wonderland since the stories? And I wonder why it was only a story until recently. I mean something like this, you would think that someone would have discovered it long ago aside from the writer of these stories.."
Back to top Go down
nightchild
Devils of Earth

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Wonderland Unearthed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Unearthed   Wonderland Unearthed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:30 pm

(Elsewhere)- "You're wasting your time with these senseless naps you know." She looked out at the room beyond the cells to their cage. There were so few of the people she had come to this world with now. She sighed heavily looking back seeing the cat still asleep, then to the others huddled in a corner. She knew they only did that to feel better, but in reality knew it did nothing. The ones holding them seemed to be looking for someone and picking the people they take away were specific. She turned seeing the cat wake and moved to scoop it up as it curled into her arms. "Well, seems like it's just you and me kitty."
Back to top Go down

Wonderland Unearthed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Crossroads :: Role Play :: Fanfics-
Jump to: