RPG Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Crossroads

Multiple style rpg games, fantasy/ sci-fi/ free form/ story based/ guilds

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantasyland RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Character sheet
Member Name: Lyn

Fantasyland RPG Empty
PostSubject: Fantasyland RPG   Fantasyland RPG Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:29 am

:: they would finally come to the clearing. It looked like an old abandoned carnival of sorts. She looked to her brother and their friend a moment questioningly::

are you two sure about this place?..

will ya quit your worrying? There’s so much woods and the ridge no one will find us here till we’re already gone..

:: she looked to him as he gave a sheepish grin, then at Sean who simply shrugged. She just went to the booth at the entrance while Ricco and Sean went about some of the tents. She looked around at the dust and poking around in the drawers. In the bottom one she found a little book.::

The Tough Guide to Fantasyland. Okay.. couldn’t hurt..

:: she opened up the book flipping through the first pages. The read the first word aloud for the heck of it.::

Adept..

:: she turned quickly though as she heard what she thought was a loud bang or possibly thunder to see a man in robes appear out of a smoke cloud. She also noted her brother and Sean heading towards her. She looked to the man as he laughed and faced them.::

Took longer then I had originally thought but no matter.. well.. you look like a sorry bunch, but I guess you’ll have to do. No onto the point.. welcome, your tour will begin shortly. This is real once started and isn’t like any tour I’m sure you’ve ever experienced.. you’ll need that book, and a few other things you’ll find when you arrive and acquire during the period of your stay. Now.. Velashinaksu

::he raised his arm grasping what looked like a staff that had appeared and waved it in a circle. Smoke soon appeared around them and felt themselves lifting from the ground then as the smoke cleared saw sky all around them for a moment before gravity seemed to take hold again dropping them a few feet into marsh waters. She swam back up to the top of the surface finding a slight bit of land close by to get a grip with her feet on. Then looked around only seeing her brother Ricco.::

Well Kairi.. seems once again ya got us into trouble..

me? All I did was read a stupid book?

yeah well.. heh.. lets get on that boat over there..

boat?..

::she looked to where he was pointing and swam over with him both trying to get into the boat. She looked to it though was just big enough to hold them. There was a bag in the middle. Inside the bag there was a small stone, the book she had found earlier, and a letter.::

I see you’ve survived the fall.. good.. now stay with me on this.. your now in fantasyland, the book will be your guide as well as useful tips to use. You must go through this book in order to return to that pathetic excuse of what you call a life.. but back to the subject.. you two will have to trudge your way from start to finish.. and don’t die. there will be plenty of opportunities for this, but gets messy and serves no real purpose in the end.. now onto your journey.. the adept who sent you here.. good luck!

::he looked to his sister reading.::

well that’s great..
Back to top Go down

Fantasyland RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Crossroads :: Role Play :: Fantasyland-
Jump to: