RPG Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Crossroads

Multiple style rpg games, fantasy/ sci-fi/ free form/ story based/ guilds

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random mixes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Character sheet
Member Name: Lyn

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:46 am

*The village seemed run down as the people went about their ways. It resembled more of a farming colony then anything else, though only had three feilds. The place had a dreary sense about it, almost as if the life of everyone had gone into a deep depression, or was sucked away. She looked on more watching as she had entered not sure of what was the deal. she had seen slums in the cities with more life. she hed her pack close and looked around some of their huts for anything resembling a blacksmith or a magic shop. Though she was sure with the way these people looked, she wouldn't ind one.*
Back to top Go down
HighDarkLordZion
Devils of Earth
HighDarkLordZion

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Character sheet
Member Name: 200

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:52 am

What kind of rag tag city is this?*he walks up behind the girl*
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:54 am

*she jumped slightly nt expecting anyone to come out of nowhere. she shrugged looking him over then back around where they were.* I'm not sure to be honest... you look like your not from around here?...
Back to top Go down
HighDarkLordZion
Devils of Earth
HighDarkLordZion

Character sheet

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:57 am

Lady if i were do you think i would have asked?Walks a bit further past the lady*
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:06 am

*she looked to him a moment then just kept walking. she still saw no sign of a meal or magic shop anywhere.* well guess i have to go to the next town.. this place doesn't have anything i need...
Back to top Go down
HighDarkLordZion
Devils of Earth
HighDarkLordZion

Character sheet

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:13 am

Lady don't you know anything? Just because you don't see it don't mean it aint there!*he sticks his hands into his pockets and starts to walk threw the village*
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:23 am

*She kept looking around and had an erge to turn around one hut and soon found what looked like a small Magic shop. she walked in looking at the shelves covered in melted candle wax. from the amount of candles burning she was surprised the place hadn't burned down yet.* hello?
Back to top Go down
HighDarkLordZion
Devils of Earth
HighDarkLordZion

Character sheet

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:12 pm

*he walks in shaking his head at the girl* Waddi tell ya huh? *he freezes and looks up just as the owner came stroling forward from the shadows*
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:21 am

*she looked to the man from earlier then back at, who she assumed, was the owner. he looked like an old harmless man like you'd see in stories. his hair was balding and white, with wrinkles that made him, she guessed into his mid sixties or seventies.*

Can i help you with something?

yes.. i needed some new spells... some of my scrolls were ruined in a nasty rain storm a bit ago. also needed one of my weapons fixed. a wizard broke a part of it and i needed to know if this town has a metal shop? *she looked to him as he looked to the other man and was silent.* sir?...

you may not. in fact you may never leave this village again.

*she looked to him puzzled then looked back to the stranger. she wasn't sure what was going on. then looked to the people rushing the hut grabbing them. she struggled in their grip.* what's going on? what's the meaning of this?!...

you travel with this man. therefore you must suffer with him.

but I don't even know who he is...

that does not matter.. take them..
Back to top Go down
HighDarkLordZion
Devils of Earth
HighDarkLordZion

Character sheet

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:49 am

Geez you can't even help people nowa days!(the guys screems as the villagers grab and pull at him)Geez ladie get out of here! *he struggles to kick at the villagers holding the woman but its of no use with there being so many*
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:56 am

*she struggled looking to the stranger not sure what was going on.* I would if they'd let me... *they soon began ushering them out of the magic shop and through the street to another larger building. she didn't remember seeing it before as she had walked through the town. she would have thought a building bigger then the rest would have been noticed.* where are you taking us?... *she didn't get a reply from the people as they brought her into the building. she looked around and at the stranger as they walked through what looked like a great hall. in the center there was a woman sitting in a larger chair. her hair was long straight black, to match her black eyes.*

Mistress... we have brought them. do they please you?
Back to top Go down
HighDarkLordZion
Devils of Earth
HighDarkLordZion

Character sheet

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:00 am

Whats going on! Get your hands off me! What kind of village is this! And hey lady in the chair! Yeah you! Whats going on here?!
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:18 am

::She would look to the man with the outburts, then the woman. she sighed she figured they would have to do so nodded towards the people.:: They will do fine. you know where to take them..

*she looked to the woman and struggled as the people started to usher them away again.* wait! do fine for what?.. answer us!.. *she continued trying to fight them as they brought them to a hallway. on part of the group took the man down one way, the rest took her in the opposite.* where are you taking him?.. * she soon lost site as they rounded another corner and tossed her into a room. she got up quickly, but not fast enough. they had already locked the door. she bannged on the door calling out though stopped after a bit and looked around. she wasn't sure but the place resembled a broken down hotel room.*

::he led the group with the man down another hallway and hellped the group toss him into the room like the one they had placed the woman, locking the door tightly behind them. then went back to their village doing whatever it was they did there.::
Back to top Go down
HighDarkLordZion
Devils of Earth
HighDarkLordZion

Character sheet

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:27 am

*the boy sat there in the dark thinking what had he done to get thrown in here and than again to get someone he had never even met the same treatment*Man this is some messed up place......*he leans his back up against the wall furthest from the door*
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:34 am

*she looked around at the room. dust covered everything. she saw no windows anywhere, just the one door. she sighed wishing she had her bag. she knew at least that way she could form a better plan. she walked around the room seeing the bed, dresser and what looked like a vanity.* well.. time to figure a way out of this mess...

::the woman opened the door to the man's room. she knew the feild she had placed on the door would prevent him from escaping even if he had run for it. she smiled looking to him and let her voice call out.:: so.. trying to figure something out?.. please sit...
Back to top Go down
HighDarkLordZion
Devils of Earth
HighDarkLordZion

Character sheet

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:01 am

*he looks to the lady with a stern face* Not know who she is or whats shes capable of he looks her up and down* I think i will sit over here against the way thanks...And I think its time you started giving me some answers!
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:05 am

::she looked to him with a polite smile and nod. her figure would move just beside the doorway as her voice rang out cooly.:: all in good time.. so why don't you get more comfortable then... ::she waved her hand and soon the room would appear good as new.:: much better.... what's your name?..
Back to top Go down
HighDarkLordZion
Devils of Earth
HighDarkLordZion

Character sheet

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:13 am

*He looks around the room and back to the lady* Im Kain...Whats it to ya?
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:16 am

just making idle chit chat... you are human i assume? ::she looked to him a moment. the girl had the scent of human about her but she hadn't been too sure on this one.:: it's been a while since we've had visiters to my village. it's nice to get away from the daily rituals for once..
Back to top Go down
HighDarkLordZion
Devils of Earth
HighDarkLordZion

Character sheet

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:24 am

Yes im human but what do you mean rituals?

Last edited by on Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:30 am

::she smiled and moved towards him.:: never mind that... we've had a trying year.. years.. but they seem to be getting better... unveiling this place seems to have worked.. :: she took three small steps and within them her long black hair had turned a blonde color, and her dress from black to a cream and white.:: I have the power to be anything you desire kain.. all you need is to tell me... ::She let her voice ring out softly, a subtle undertone meant to hypnotize. she hoped it would work on him.::
Back to top Go down
HighDarkLordZion
Devils of Earth
HighDarkLordZion

Character sheet

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:38 am

*he stares into her eyes drifting away into them*(with a soft voice he replies)I don't even know why im here*he stares into her eyes deeper as he gets lost into them*
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 12:19 am

::she sat beside him draping an arm over his shoulder, her hand gently running through his hair.:: all in good time kain.. ::her voice still soft with the hypnotic undertones hoping to lull him into a sleep. now that she knew her voice worked on him, she could save him for later on.::
Back to top Go down
HighDarkLordZion
Devils of Earth
HighDarkLordZion

Character sheet

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 1:58 am

*he lays against the strange woman softly and places his head against her chest and as he was consumed by the comfort of her bosom he falls limp with one last word* Zion....
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 2:05 am

::she smiled seeing her voice had worked and gently laid him down. then stood leaving the room. with him asleep the illusion of the room would fade. she then took her leave for the other that had been brought to her home. as she closed the door she changed her form to look like a man. she had a feeling her voice may not work as well when looking like a woman.::

*she looked about the room still kicking at one of the side tables to break the leg. she picked it up and began banging at the door. she noted it not doing anything and sighed tossing it aside. then turned quickly as the door opened showing a dark haired man.* who are you? why am i here? and where's the other guy?...

lets not worry about that.. ::she smiled letting her voice sound more masculine to work with the shape she had chosen. she moved towards the woman seeing her back away. she had to strengthen her voice.:: please, sit.. get more comfortable.. ::she watched the woman sit. her voice still low like a man's as she created the illusion of a high end room, like with the man.:: what's your name?..

*she looked to him and shrugged. she couldn't place why she was doing as she was asked. she watched the man sit beside her speaking.*

you can tell me... that's a pretty bracelet and ring.. may i?... ::she had noticed her holding a bracelet that was held to a ring by a small chain. she wondered if she could get a small trinket from this woman,::

*She held her bracelet not sure why she felt obligated to try and hand it over to the man. she knew it couldn't have been her own thoughts to do so, otherwise it would come off.* it doesn't want to... what are you doing?..

shhh.. nothing.. relaxing you... ::he changed his appearance as he had for the other.:: i can be anything you want .. all you need to do is let me know... ::she moved closer tilting the woman's head to expose her neck.::

*she saw the change and tried to move away as he bent over to her neck. she twisted her wrist as her bracelet formed a small blade. she smiled seeing it was finally working and scratched the mans face. then pushed herself away. she looked to the man as he changed into the woman from before, though her teeth had become fangs with a few drops of blood. she felt her neck seeing how close she had become.*

how dare you... ::her voice no longer a gentle tone but more like a shriek. she saw the woman turn and run down the hall and chased after her tackling her.:: i'll kill you just for what you did...:: she fought with the woman pulling her hair to expose her neck. she could taste the blood rushing through the woman's veins as she bit hard. she had two others help to hold the woman down and still as she enjoyed her meal.::

*she called out trying to fight back. her wrist was too pinned to make her bracelet to work.* Let go of me!..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random mixes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random mixes   Random mixes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random mixes
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Crossroads :: Role Play :: Freeform-
Jump to: