RPG Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Crossroads

Multiple style rpg games, fantasy/ sci-fi/ free form/ story based/ guilds

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dub827
Devils of Earth
dub827

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Character sheet
Member Name: 200

Favorite Series Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Series   Favorite Series Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:02 pm

cheers My favorite series of all time is the World of Mana Series. The Games that I've played are Secret of Mana (SNES), Sword of Mana (Gameboy Advance), and Children of Mana (Nintendo DS). There are more and I want to own them all because I love the storyline and the fighting system in all of them. They also keep the same elemental spirits even if their names and looks change. Darkness, Light, Wind, Fire, Water, Earth, Moon, and Nature(Wood). Darkness has always been Shade, Light was Lumina(SNES) then changed to Wisp, Wind was Thunder(Sylphid) now its Jinn, Fire was Salamando now its Salamander, Water has always been Undine, Earth has always been Gnome, Moon has always been Luna, and Nature has always been Dryad. If they change again, I want to know through playing. Another cool factor of the game is the weapon selection. Sword(duh of course), Axe, Flail, Knuckles, Whip, Bow, Spear, Javelin, and Hammer(Children of Mana was its introduction). Every one doesn't have all, but its worth it.

Evil or Very Mad I also think that using cheats in these games is completely stupid. Guides are only acceptable when choosing classes.
Evil or Very Mad NEVER I MEAN NEVER Evil or Very Mad cheat to solve puzzles or you will never finish the game. Time spent fighting just to solve the puzzle pays off in the boss fights. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Favorite Series
Page 1 of 1