RPG Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Crossroads

Multiple style rpg games, fantasy/ sci-fi/ free form/ story based/ guilds

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guilds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dub827
Devils of Earth
dub827

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Character sheet
Member Name: 200

Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Guilds   Guilds Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:10 pm

How can I start a guild? I want to start an Achers Guild called: Weapon of Choice-Bow&Arrow. If any archers think of a name that may work better make a post. My favorite archer is Lire from Grand Chase: 1st job-Archer, 2nd job-Crossbowman, 3rd job-Arch Ranger, 4th job-Nova. The other archer that I use is on Maplestory for the adventure but Grand Chase has the better fighting system. Experiment and then choose which one you like better.
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Character sheet
Member Name: Lyn

Guilds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilds   Guilds Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:09 pm

hehe i used to play maple story.. was a couple years ago now though... but sure we can start up that guild.. just give us a bit to set it up in the guilds listings

Note* Allrighty it's up.. and ready for ppl.. well for you to start it up anyways... just keep in mind it still has to keep up with the basic terms and conditions of the site and all that jazz...
Back to top Go down

Guilds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Crossroads :: General Stuff (Members See ANNOUNCEMENT!!!) :: General Chat (Announcement Here)-
Jump to: