RPG Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Crossroads

Multiple style rpg games, fantasy/ sci-fi/ free form/ story based/ guilds

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

good news^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Character sheet
Member Name: Lyn

good news^^ Empty
PostSubject: good news^^   good news^^ Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:21 am

I got a new job hurray!!! *Dances around the room* This also means that given the job I'll have more freedom to work out some things on this site and possibly take some classes... also my good comp is up and running again^^ means now I'll be able to do more art stuff. So what that means for you members.. the admins have had an idea of a site look as well as different themes that can be selectable within your profile settings (When they're done of course.)

For art, what we would like from you our members; Update your character sheets. We may use your character. The likelihood of this, will obviously be those played most, but we want to incorporate you the member as well... that being said I will, after finishing this post of course, be opening a new character sheet for member persona posts. What we would like to see is a post from you, on how you think your avatar would appear as if this were an online 3d sim type game. I.E. Sims online, WOW, secondlife, guild wars, everquest, etc. That way the themes for members can not only have their own member pic (More likely 3d or pixelized), but may also have themes based on what your posts say about you.

Some examples:

Race: Drow
Persona Type 1: Dark and mysterious
Persona Type 2: I enjoy the cover of the mistress of night for she hides me before the final strike of a target. Those of light shall fall to my blades as they sing in battle.
Guild: Darkness's Shadows
Job class: Assassin
Magic: Fire
Weapon of choice: Duel blades
Hair style: Short/ Spiky/ Grey
Eyes: Blue slanted
Skin color: Dark Brown
Clothing: Loose Black Tunic and pants under gold plated armor- Chest plate helmet, hip guards, shin and foot guard.
Favorite Color: Green

The above any other information you are willing to give to aid in creating the perfect you in the OOC Forums or in general. Also you can be as exact as you want or leave little detail. The more detail the more effort we will put into your requests. The less info means more creative room on our ends.

with that being said make sure you are updating your character sheets for ongoing stories as well. Never know when the shops open we may just use your ideas for clothing and such.
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Character sheet
Member Name: Lyn

good news^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: good news^^   good news^^ Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:19 am

i wish people were here more often... getting board waiting around everyday for people to come play and post and such...
Back to top Go down

good news^^
Page 1 of 1