RPG Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Crossroads

Multiple style rpg games, fantasy/ sci-fi/ free form/ story based/ guilds

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lyn's Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Character sheet
Member Name: Lyn

Lyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Lyn's Blog   Lyn's Blog Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 12:27 pm

Welcome for those reading... for those not.. guess you'll just miss out..

so far most of the site is now set up.. still getting the immages for the dice though... the system is in place... just dun have the images to use it yet... getting there..

working on an avatar system that myself and a few others will create... got a few bases.... 1 set in particular i'm liking... may re-make them in photoshop.. not sure yet.. could remain pixel style.. (simpler for me to make bases that way...)

as far as site appearance and design.. this template we're using will do for now.. been high on stress and work to think of how us owners would like... PM any thoughts if you'd like to share... we do have a logo but it's not drawn yet...

soo that's all for now.. ttyl santa
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

Lyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyn's Blog   Lyn's Blog Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:24 am

well... been working on the avatar system.. been kinda hard with the kitties always wanting to play or cuddle.. their so cute^^... but here's what i'm working on.... (it's alot swy)

In the suggestion and new member's threads.. for new members going to open a thread i would like all members to post in. with the following info.. (will be written there as well.)

*Male or female
*Hair and eye color
*Dark, Light, or Nuetral orientation
*Guild or RPG most played or planned on?

When filling the above out, members can only post once. (i will be keeping track of a lot of information through my exel of who has what and how many points and what not with each transaction. ) when the shops open users will have more information on how things will be worked out.

for the suggestions forum.. i'll be opening a suggestions for the avatar system thread. and possibly have a bonus for those suggestions that make it into production.

Update on the avatar system: (what i'm working on/ planned out)

*fixing up the bases to how i like...
*hairstyles (one for each forum section)
*Bandages
*clothing styles for each forum grouping
*Clothing for the RPG school
*Regular clothing
*creature and species costumes

And that's mostly it.. i've already chosen NPC's to run the shops.. so far Curai, and Zed. I may also run one of the stores myself. so far there's 3-4 stores i would like to create... the creature feature... our species and race shop, dominion.. our weapons shop, and the boutique...our clothing shop. if i manage a 4th shop it will be the creation station.. where you can edit your main base... such as hair, eyes, and skin, as well as other markings such as tatoos and other markings...
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Character sheet

Lyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyn's Blog   Lyn's Blog Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:44 pm

hey yeah sorry it's taking so long on the art and the avie system.. new job has been working me mad, also in the process of trying to move and get some life affairs in order.. *crosses Fingers* here's hoping all goes well.. anyways..

There are plans in the mix for the forums, possibly found an artist to help in creatures and such designs. just have to convince the co-worker, but it's up to him. If not, still a very cool person to interact with. Also some may notice Bakkar rumaging around the site, he's one of our resident evil do-ers and Game masters.

Shadow falls is up and running as well as the freeform.. feel free to create characters and play along.

well that's pretty much it for now.. have fun afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyn's Blog   Lyn's Blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lyn's Blog
Page 1 of 1