RPG Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Crossroads

Multiple style rpg games, fantasy/ sci-fi/ free form/ story based/ guilds

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blog Spots/ Admin Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Blog Spots/ Admin Blog Empty
PostSubject: Blog Spots/ Admin Blog   Blog Spots/ Admin Blog Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:50 am

Welcome to this part of the site. Members can post a thread and use it like a journal here if they wish. Remember do not give out any personal information to anyone. When posting comments be civilized. Try and avoid Heavy topics that may offend others, or could start a debate that may lead to flaming.

now that that is said and done.. this will also be my, the Admin's, Blog. some things to know of me..

I, Myself, and Me am impartial to all... i'm neither good, nor evil per say... and i do have no issues with banning others for breaking the rules... other then that i can be relatively nice... feel free to ask any questions. preferably in PM form.. it's just easier to track that way. and well that's all i can think of for now.. enjoy and have fun sunny
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcrossroads.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Blog Spots/ Admin Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog Spots/ Admin Blog   Blog Spots/ Admin Blog Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:12 am

Been a long time yes we know. Sorry about the delays and setbacks. Getting comp back close to where it needs to be to begin the art process yet again on the avie system. No we have not forgotten it. Also working on the RPG sections, added the fanfics section for those that may care to fit a role of their favorite T.V. character or Storybook character. Anything based off of someone eles's ideas but made for multiple players. Hence the Wonderland Unearthed. Thing throught the looking glass with McGee's alice video game, a dash of Return to Oz and yes we have a hopefully, good dark updated version on an old classic story.

Also still working on the Fantasyland Book for those possibly wishing to read some reasons why it's going to be a fun story. Definitions alone are funny^^.

As for things that's really all for the moment... Been working and traveling a bit the last month or so and wondering where all our members are. Hoping to blog again soon.. Admin..
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcrossroads.rpg-board.net

Blog Spots/ Admin Blog
Page 1 of 1