RPG Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Crossroads

Multiple style rpg games, fantasy/ sci-fi/ free form/ story based/ guilds

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updates:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Character sheet
Member Name: Lyn

Updates: Empty
PostSubject: Updates:   Updates: Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:27 am

So as our loyal members have noticed by now, there are a few active RPG's going and we'd like to see hopefully a bit more activity. Also The admin will be sending.. hopefully, an email allert to members just to get everyone to check in at least once a week. This way the forum stays a bit active, and possibly more involved in the various areas set up.

For those wanting to get their hands into the DMV, yes it will eventually up when the co-owner gets some time to theirselves. been a stressfull time so please bear with us on updates and storyline such.

Shadow falls is currently in update mode. Adding a couple new worlds, and a couple new species to choose from. If there's a species not on our list please message either Bakkar or myself and we'll see what we can do.

As far as shops go and the avatar system. I appologise this is taking so long to finish. I have a friend off and on helping me with the system working for forums so we can get it up and running, otherwise it's on my own delay of art. (Been working a lot and lost base with orriginal plans for a short lapse in time.)

We do have a list of soon to be store owners, may also see if i've already posted who's in charge of what in the shop section yet or not. Otherwise either way they will be posted here just to make it easy and less searching the site.

and hmm... can't quite think of anything else at the moment. any artists are welcome to help in our artsy stuff.. very welcomed.. but yeah.. have a good one folks..
Back to top Go down

Updates:
Page 1 of 1