RPG Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Crossroads

Multiple style rpg games, fantasy/ sci-fi/ free form/ story based/ guilds

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

updates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-11-25

updates Empty
PostSubject: updates   updates Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 am

well sure some of you who check back here have noticed some additions and missing pieces to the site.. don't panic.. I added the gallery link, and no there's nothing in it yet.. hopefully soon though.. and yes i made some of the guilds smaller looking.. don't worry everything is still there.. and Bakkar, seeing how vampi was played as you in the darkness's shadows i merged her sheet with Bakkar's. (in case you may be wondering...)

Still trying to get the newer comp working the way it needs to be for me to complete some pics for this place.. also my have a friend who is great at coding and designing web pages help on this project.. just gotta talk after the relatives head out..

otherwise things are going well for the most part.. keep on checking us members, and please, more posting.. I'd like to know this site isn't just for 2 people...
Back to top Go down
https://rpgcrossroads.rpg-board.net
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Character sheet
Member Name: Lyn

updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:30 am

Mwuahahaha... I have figured it out.. how to get the bases to finally load so I have something to work with.. yay.. so it will still be a lil bit at least before previews and such can be done.. but that's mostly because all bases and suck have to be loaded into the program one base at a time.. soooo have fun all and hang in there sorry it's taking me so long to get this done...
Back to top Go down
Vampi
Devils of Earth
Vampi

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Character sheet
Member Name: 200

updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:00 pm

Awesome! Hey, I love the new layout. It's got a lot going on in the background without being too overwhelming and the color scheme really blends well with the frames and boxes of the forum. 's pretty decent. =^_^=
Back to top Go down
Lyn
Admin
Admin
Lyn

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Character sheet
Member Name: Lyn

updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:19 am

Thanks^^ been toying with it trying to make it fit the genra's of rpg's we have but can't seem to get it quite the way I'd like to see it.. (mostly causes I'm still a bit unsure of what I really want lol)

Working on the 3d part of the bases and testing the 3d program so hopefully will figure enough of it out that I can finish the bases and some rough templates to go on as far as clothing and hair^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: updates   updates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

updates
Page 1 of 1